All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. dresovi Partizana

Nije to to, skini i otvori folder i pogledaj
  3. dresovi Partizana

jel ovo to sto je pop radio cu sam se sa njim juce poslace mi danas?
  4. dresovi Partizana

Pozdrav, Probaj ovo 10 Partizan (Pes United).zip
  5. Yesterday
  6. dresovi Partizana

burazeri ima li jos neko sa foruma da radi dresove za ps4, mogli bi odraditi dresove Partizana ima od prosle godine ali sve je to nesto prepravljano.
  7. Last week
  8. Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Lite

Ovo je FreeToPlay verzija koja omogucava pristup online modu MyClub i PES League kao i offline prijateljske utakmice i treninge
  9. PES 2018

PC Patch 1.03 Changelog : Cursor change : Improved player selection COM fouls : Increased aggression for COM defence and foul call balance Goalkeepers : Reaction to variety of shots balanced, with keepers more likely to catch slow balls that do not necessarily have to be deflected Defender AI : The final line AI decisions are improved in balance PC Datapack 2.0 Features : Over 1000 new and updated thumbnail photos 65 updated licensed kits 9 new boots Over 40 new updated faces, including Phillipe Coutinho, Gianluigi Donnarumma and André Silva New partner club backboards for cutscenes in Master League, including Arsenal, AC Milan and CR Vasco Da Gama* Update is also released on PS4 and has 1.943 GB.
  10. Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Lite

Koliko sam ja skontao ovo je online komponenta, i dat ce je free? Skines onu full na torrentu, igras normala druge modove, i ovu besplatno i eto citava igra :)
  11. Balkan League v 6.0 FINAL + 6.1_UPDATE

Imam problem s ML Promjenim postavu i cim izadem iz toga ona se vrati na staru Dovedem igraca i nakon toga ga nigdje nema Zna li možda netko u cemu je problem
  12. FIFA 18 Career Mode Patch

The mod improves the following aspects of FIFA 18 career mode: Improved player growth so that player who performs, trains and play more regularly improves further than player who do not. Ability to train stats such as sprint/acceleration(use the penalty training: Improved training for younger player with higher potential. All player stats/abilities revealed. Match sim is fixed and takes a team’s overall into account more.(https://imgur.com/a/Q4DFq) Improved transfer from smaller teams/players(3 times more transfer from smaller clubs: https://i.gyazo.com/189cc00f04f2e3d5f5828b428a74e930.png). Improved chances of getting more offers for your player from another team. Improved job offers. Improved youth generation(fixed mental stats and work rate). Youth player now starts from 14 years old. Improved youth scouting. They are more randomized and realistic. Improved CPU line up selection(they should pick their best team now). Improved player morale(fringe player should whine less not being selected every match). Improved sacking so the board is more lenient. You will be able to use 100% of your current budget on the next season. Lowered the amount of goals from match sim a bit to keep it realistic. Increased the max number of traits a player can have. Increased max youth squad size to 24. Added Composure training from Penalty. Added Strength training from Dribbling. Added Reaction training from Defending. Added Aggression training from Defending. Improved player growth on match performance so that when younger player performs they grow faster. Improved player growth on match performance so that when older players performs, they don’t lose rating. Reduced the chance for your player to reject contract from another team. Removed scripted derby/rival/cup matches. Removed home match CPU boost/script. DOWNLOAD : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eWYpjgZdNyGf2ZY1CtzITplsplrRDrtx/view You need Frosty Manager in order to install this mod!
  13. PES 2018

Kako je moćan stadion
  14. PES 2018

15. PES 2018

16. EvoWeb Community Adboards

v2 DOWNLOAD : http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/d5XbTsjw/file.html
  17. This Stats Converter tool only of support the PES 17 and 18 EDIT File * From PES 2017 To PES 2018. Which player features are converted ? – Player Name – Kit Name – Nationality – Player Style – Player Age – Player Height And Weight – Player Abilities – Player Positions (Playable and Registered) – Player Skils – COM Playing Styles (When On The Ball) – Player Motion (Dribbling, Kick Motion, Goal Celebration and etc.) – Stronger Foot – Form – Injury Resistance – Weak Foot Usage / Weak Foot Accuracy DOWNLOAD : https://yadi.sk/d/pXpBUCR73PhgpC Author: Devil Cold52 Thanks to: Onur Yilmaz, Qüdret Abdullayev, Abdulkadir Akbel, Tomato4cc
  18. HNL PATCH 2018 PC

Pozdrav Koji jos patch imas instaliran?
  19. HNL PATCH 2018 PC

Momci samo da pitam sve sam odradio kako pise u upustvu ali onih hrvatskih klubova nema a stadiona imam 24 , pa me zanima gde gresim . hvala
  20. FIFA 18

Hey FIFA Fans, The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available on XB1. The update will be available on PS4 and PC later today. This update includes the following change, which was made because some players were using an unintended gameplay mechanic to beat the computer on higher difficulty levels in FUT Squad Battles: Made the following change in Gameplay: Removed the chance for the CPU AI controlled player to receive a second yellow card when trying to push or pull an opponent, with the exception of an attacker who is through on goal and 1 on 1 with the keeper. This has no impact on human controlled players. To better explain this change we wanted to provide some additional context around how the CPU team plays the game. The CPU plays the game as you would, limited by the same input restrictions as a human player is. This means that the CPU team has an active player, just like you do, which we call the CPU AI controlled player. A CPU AI controlled player exists in the following circumstances: On a team with no human players. For example, the CPU controlled team in Squad Battles. On a team with human players who are all locked to specific players, that also has CPU teammates. For example, a Pro Clubs team, with less than 11 human players, with no ANY player. A CPU AI controlled player does not exist in the following circumstances: On a team with human players who are not locked to specific players. For example, a team in FUT Champions. Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
  21. supported platforms DEMO PC/PC General Features: Edit the file .bin: - Player.bin - PlayerAssignement.bin - PlayerAppareance.bin - Team.bin - Country.bin - Tactics.bin - TacticsFormation.bin - Ball.bin - BallCondition.bin Player's editor - Name - Shirt name - Nationality - 2nd Nationality - Player styles - Age - Height and weight - Stronger foot - Form, we acc/usage and injury res - Hidden player - Positions - Stats - Skills - COM playing styles - Player's motions - Stats adjustments - Remove Fake ID - Copy/Paste player stats from PesStatsDatabase (PSD) - Change skin colour - Import player's stats from FM 2017 (152188 players) - Search FM 2017 players by names - Search FM 2017 players by clubs - Filter FM 2017 player's search by club - Filter FM 2017 player's search by nationality Team's editor - Names ( 15 languages supported ) - Short name - Country - Fake team - Non playable league - License - Coach license - Remove fake team Team's transfers editor - Transfer players (with Drag&Drop Function) - Search players by name - Change player's number in team - Change player's name in team - Change player's shirt name in team Drag&Drop function - Transfer player between teams - Transfer player from all player's list - Remove player in formation - Move player in formation Team's formation editor - Change formations (Custom, Offensive and Defensive) - Changing formations quickly by selecting the module - Change player's position - Change player's position in the pitch with a click - Change kickers Ball's editor - Ball name - Order Export/Import function - Players + teams [CSV] - Teams [CSV] - Players [CSV] - Balls [CSV] - PlayerAppareance [CSV] - Ball Condition [CSV] Database: - Stadium: [PES 14/PES 15/PES 16] Stadium Name, Hex, Home Stadium, Real Name, DLC Global Functions - Change all player's names in upper/lower/first up format - Change all teams's names in upper/lower/first up format Extra Features: - Compatible with all DLC's - All bootspack are supported - Remove fake team's names - unzlib/zlib file [PC] - Pes 14/15/16/17 password: lagun-2 TUTORIAL: http://bit.ly/TemTutorial Credits http://bit.ly/TemCredits
  22. PES 2018

DLC 2.0, Gameplay Patch and Xbox One X patch - November 16th - Emirates Stadium and Estadio Nacional de Chile - 1000 new thumbnail photos - More than 40 player face updates - Licensed kits - Boots
  23. PES 2018 Barcelona Mini Faces and Coach PC by rkh257 Copy the file FC BARCELONA MF_RKH257.CPK to the download folder where is installed the game. Generally found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018\download Generate the DpFileList.bin file with DpFileList Generator (by Baris). Coach: Import PNG from internal editor (the ID depends on your patch). Enjoy! DOWNLOAD
  1. Load more activity