InoMessi

• Group:  Super Moderators
  • Content Count:  3,257
  • Achievement Points:  5,200
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1992
  • Device:  Windows

15254571.jpg

Installation and ‘very simple, first make a backup of your tim Italian sky, then do the following:

1) deleted the documents folder, and enter the konami folder that you find in the zip you download.

2) with the copy and paste the folder kitserver included, but .. ATTENTION! Not copy the example folder-you should enter the root.quella files as I will tell you ‘in step 3 …. keep in mind that there are in your gdb 16 pages of the newly promoted, so you have to delete your folders of relegated teams, nothing happens, you will see the new cmq, but it ‘better than the eliminated.

3) by your example folder-root delete the following files: dt00_i.img, dt0b.img, dt0c.img, dt0f.img, dt01.img and dt04.img, and included those of the update.

4) out of your folder dt06.img deleted files: 901 to 911 – from 736 to 746 – from 714 to 724 – 780 to 790, then take the folder by Update dt06.img and then copy and paste your .

5) out of your folder dt07.img delete the two files (if you have them) 54 and 57, then take the folder of the update dt07.img and then copy and paste with your own.

EXACTLY what you carry ‘I told you, will work’ ALL! Of course this only works with the Sky Tim Italy.

ALL and ‘have been tested and works 100%.

Credits:

If I forget someone say that I post … you know the age ‘… and the fucked up’ at the gates …. :

Carve, Fanta, Michelot, Maze32, Sheridans, Wecandoit, pes faces evoweb moddinway

Zirka, Driftatore, Dario_c28, VinVanDam, Darknero, Diegodacunha,! Paky

Again, if I forgot someone and tell you recognize, I check it and if I upgrade.

Atleti Azzurri stages, Franchi Siena and Juventus Piola Stadium Concept Ricky Forzaroma

update 1\9\2011

filesonic.jpg filesonic.jpg filesonic.jpg

fileserve.jpg fileserve.jpg fileserve.jpg

L’installazione e’ molto semplice;innanzitutto fate un bel backup della vostra sky tim italia,poi eseguite quanto segue:

1) eliminate nella cartella documenti,la cartella konami ed inserite quella che trovate nel rar che scaricate.

Ps: chi usa la Sky Tim con exe parallelo deve mettere in Documenti/KONAMI/ Sky Tim Evolution 2011 quello che trova nella cartella Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 dell’update

2) con il copia e incolla inserite la cartella kitserver, ma..ATTENZIONE!non copiate la cartella example-root.quella la dovrete inserire a parte, come lo diro’ nel passo 3….tenete presente che nella cartella gdb ci sono le 16 cartelle delle neo promosse,quindi dovrete eliminare le vostre cartelle delle squadre retrocesse,non succede nulla,si vedranno cmq le nuove,ma e’ meglio che le eliminate.

3) dalla vostra cartella example-root eliminate i seguenti files : dt00_i.img,dt0b.img,dt0c.img,dt0f.img,dt01.img e dt04.img,ed inserite quelle dell’update.

4) dalla vostra cartella dt06.img eliminate i files: da 901 a 911 – da 736 a 746 – da 714 a 724 – da 780 a 790,poi prendete dall’update la cartella dt06.img e fate copia e incolla con la vostra.

5) dalla vostra cartella dt07.img eliminate i due files(se li avete) 54 e 57,poi prendete la cartella dt07.img dell’update e fate copia e incolla con la vostra.

se eseguite ESATTAMENTE cio’ che vi ho narrato,funzionera’ TUTTO! Naturalmente tutto questo funziona SOLAMENTE con la Sky Tim Italia.

TUTTO e’ stato testato e funziona al 100%.