• Solved Content:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1992
  • Device:  Windows

PES19-BallPack-8-by-Hawke.png

DOWNLOAD :

CPK Versionhttps://www109.zippyshare.com/v/oqP6yYPO/file.html
Sider Version https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/P0bAvQwt/file.html
Ball Server Version https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/T1tD9Xin/file.html

NOTE: BallCondition.bin is now corrupting if I add any more balls to it… so certain balls from this pack are Ball_Server ONLY.

CPK version = 44 balls available at ball selection screen (balls are not relinked to leagues/cups)

Sider version = 44 balls available at ball selection screen (balls are not relinked to leagues/cups)

Ball-Server version = 85 balls available using Sider overlay menu (balls are relinked to leagues/cups including winter balls)

NOTE2:
CPK & Ball-Server versions can be used together. (so you can use ball selection screen & Sider overlay menu)

Sider & Ball-Server versions can be used together. (so you can use ball selection screen & Sider overlay menu) This is MY chosen method

*Always Backup Files/Folders Before Install*

Install CPK version:
Place the “ball_pack_v8.cpk” in the PES2019 download folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\download” & add to DpFileList.bin with DpFileList Generator 2019 v1.1 by Baris …Make sure you have no other/old ball packs installed in the PES2019 download folder, this is an AIO pack..no other packs are needed & must be uninstalled.

Install Sider version:
Place the “Balls” folder inside your Sider folder & add the line cpk.root = “.\Balls” to your sider.ini ..Make sure you have no other/old ball packs installed in either cpk.root folders or the PES2019 download folder, this is an AIO pack..no other packs are needed & must be uninstalled.

Install Ball-Server version: See here for initial Ball-Server module install.

Once Ball-Server is installed you can update the ball pack by following the info below
How to apply the ball pack update for Ball-Server: download the ball-server pack update from the above link, extract the archive and overwrite the current content folder in your Sider with the content folder from the update pack

NOTE3: Balls have been verified working ….I take no responsibility for Mods/Patches or Sider Modules/Switchers that aren’t compatible with my ball packs.

Credits:
CGPE / shawminator
Sider / juce & nesa24
Cri Packed FileMaker / CRI Middleware Co., Ltd
Ball-Server / zlac