Oficijalni partneri

PES 2012 What to expect

• Group:  VIP clanovi
  • Content Count:  1,526
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Birthday:  05/09/1993

lionel-messi_1615611c.jpg

With a new PES announcement just around the corner, we take time to dissect what to expect from this years game.

Hype. It’s a dangerous word for any PES fan, and perhaps something that can be attributed to WENB more than the series over the years. From PES 2008 to 2010, the series went into decline, with rare moments of confidence in games that paled in significance compared to it’s PS2 heyday. As a fansite, and as a key component to gathering news for the series, we made mistakes in lead up to launch – something we apologized for in the past.

Then came the run up to PES 2011, and a promise from us to inform you as honestly as possible, and to try and gauge hype and excitement more accurately. I feel we did this better than ever, and what we got is a new game that brought back fans of the series and football fans alike. Sure the game has it’s issues, but for the first time we saw a clear direction from the team, and one which belonged to the consoles at hand. It was also clean slate, a fresh start you could say from the WEP team. A solid foundation to bring forward the ideas and representation of football Seabass and his team have envisaged for many years. And thats of course where PES 2012 comes in.

I’d like to take you to a conversation myself and Jon Murphy (PES Team Leader) had late last year when talking about this years game. While I can’t go into everything, the direction of the series came up many times. As we discussed this, it became clear to me just what PES 2012 would be, and that’s a game for the fans. As we delved into the specifics, even back then, Jon said one thing very important to me, and that’s the feedback collated would be key in shaping the future.

It might seem simple, or even expected, but it’s a choice which takes a lot of focus and motivation. As a games developer, there are many things that you yourself want to do, and even include in the series that might mean certain feedback isn’t attainable. But to base everything in what you do in what the fans want, well that’s a major decision.

I’ll use an example from the competitors camp. With the FIFA series, a focus on feedback and listening has always been there, but it’s clear the way it’s approached is very different. The company as a whole have a vast array of ideas, and the dev team (to their credit) are forever trying to think up the next big thing. Whether it be a brand new mode or important gameplay inclusion. This, as we’ve seen in the past years, has also brought many problems. EA’s inability to be happy with what they have and improve has caused things like manager mode/career mode to be severely flawed. Fans of the game would have been happy for EA to keep the mode as it was, and fix bugs while adding key features. With the ethos of doing something more, the FIFA team have continually struggled to hit solid ground, forcing themselves to always do something new, scared of being seen as standing still.

So this is where PES 2012 comes back in. It’s a game that has a team focused on a different ideology, and belief in what they want. Much can be said of the working environment the WEP team find themselves, void of the pressures of accumulating massive sales that hang over EA. For them it’s a clear path, a path which includes making a game the fans want to see post PES 2011.

Recently I posted on the boards how amazed I was how much feedback was already implemented into PES 2012. Elements that caused most frustrations had been either improved or completely redone, with further focus on getting everything that the fans wanted into the game. And that’s what I feel PES 2012 will become. PES 2011 had some good moments, and some fantastic elements that rang true to any real life football fan. Rather than trying to re-write history, they’ve decided to take stock of the situation, and build on the game that brought them back so many fans – critically and sales wise.

If there might be some of you out there reading this now expecting PES 2012 to be a ‘fixed’ PES 2011, then perhaps I’ve done my job of tempering excitement. At the same time if you do truly think that, then once the game has been announced you’ll be pleasantly surprised. While the focus of the game is to act on feedback the fanbase has been excellent in providing, the team have had ample time to add a whole host of elements fresh and new that will blow your mind.

And I’ll leave it there, as I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprises ahead, or been accused of building hype. After all, does a great game need any hype to precede it? I’ll let you decide.

Watch out for our podcast Tuesday evening for more, with some further insight on what could be a massive shake up for PES and it’s future. That change? PES Director Shinji Enomoto being promoted to Vice President of Konami. Massive implications, all incredibly positive.

See you then.

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  1,498
  • Birthday:  07/15/2011

Ne očekujem puno od pesa 2012 , al videćemo možda nas konami iznenadi.

ja sam uvek optimista u svemu i ocekujem da pes bude odlican ove godine

• Content Count:  279
  • Birthday:  12/17/1992

lionel-messi_1615611c.jpg

Od kada je patuljak poceo da se pojavljuje na omotima PES vise nije ni za ...:place:

• Content Count:  205

jako smijesno "ta nece onog pedera stavljati na omot

"*****" dao gol u sredu a ovaj se nije video nego nebitno je to, svakako su vise preko ku*ca sa Mesijem.

• Group:  Super Moderators
  • Content Count:  3,257
  • Achievement Points:  5,200
  • Birthday:  07/13/1992
  • Device:  Windows

Svejedno je ko ce biti na omotu..bitno je da PES 2012 bude TIP TOP :D

Od kada je patuljak poceo da se pojavljuje na omotima PES vise nije ni za ...:place:

Feget iliti ronaldo je zajedno sa owenom bio na omotu pes 2008 a to je bio najpropaliji fudbal u istoriji konamija tako da tisina ;)

Ma nek stave i Brkica samo da igra bude dobra.

Feget iliti ronaldo je zajedno sa owenom bio na omotu pes 2008 a to je bio najpropaliji fudbal u istoriji konamija tako da tisina ;)

Barem se igrao vise nego li ovaj danas ali da je bio propao to se slazem kao i svaki nakon legendarne sestice :)

Barem se igrao vise nego li ovaj danas ali da je bio propao to se slazem kao i svaki nakon legendarne sestice :)

igrao se vise??????otkud to,sad si lupio

Barem ja i moje drustvo jesmo, ovaj upalim i smorim se nakon 5 minuta. Inace, PES 2008 je bio prvi next-gen PES tako da se nije ni mogao ocekivati da ce biti perfektan i bez greske ali ovo je vec cetvrto izdanje za next-gen i i dalje je sra*e.

• Content Count:  583
  • Birthday:  01/25/1994

:) ove godine treba da stave Džeku i Vidića :D

• Content Count:  341

Da se srede oni bagovi :S i da se vrate u stvarnost posto PES 2011 je kao da igram PES 2101 mnogo umisljeno :P da se ubace zastave na pocetku meca kao u PES 6 (: nesto posebno uglavnom da bude -.- i da se golmani vise ne bacaju kao bolesni msm da ne skace na svaku loptu -.-.

Da se srede oni bagovi :S i da se vrate u stvarnost posto PES 2011 je kao da igram 2101 mnogo umisljeno :P da se ubace zastave na pocetku meca kao u PES 6 (: nesto posebno uglavnom da bude -.- i da se golmani vise ne bacaju kao bolesni msm da ne skace na svaku loptu -.-.

Оде ти у далеку будућност ..

Оде ти у далеку будућност ..

Па тако изгледа игрица -.- мада можда и јесам мало претерао

pes2012jonm.jpg

PES 2012 code spoken of before a press release and announcement? Yep!

Today on twitter Jon returned to the delight of many fans. While he was there, we were lucky enough to get two pieces of information. First of all, Jon said:

Over the following days I’ll be talking about a new system to answer questions. Hold tight.

Then, came the tweet you can read in the header. New PES 2012 code is here. With a mention on improved AI. Interesting.

For me, more interesting is the fact the game hasn’t been formerly announced. A sign that news is around the corner?

Кад да очекујемо прве слике,видео...итд... ?

14 maja su rekli

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Super Moderators
  • Content Count:  3,257
  • Achievement Points:  5,200
  • Birthday:  07/13/1992
  • Device:  Windows

PES 2012 news in June 02 ?

PES 2012 news in June 02 ? Konami has just revealed that it’s planning to hold a global online screening event the week before this year’s E3 to help “build buzz” before the show.

According to the publisher the June 2 screening will include live events in a number of cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto, São Paulo and Mexico City. Viewings will be open to “a select number of journalists, gamers and KONAMI fans” and will include new company announcements, exclusive interviews with developers, and never-before-seen game trailers.

“The annual E3 show is the world’s marquee video game conference and trade show event that draws a critical mass of gaming enthusiasts from all over the globe,” said Shinji Hirano, President of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. “This year, we want to build buzz ahead of E3 by hosting our own Pre-E3 show that will tie the viewing party attendees from each city with online viewers through Flickr, Twitter and Facebook.”

The Konami show will also be “simulcast” at online sites and gaming outlets. Source: Kotaku.

We will have any news for PES 2012 demo release date on June ?

b2vwanyz.jpg

Znaci da ocekujemo DEMO PES 2012 u Septembru,Oktobru ili Novembru ?

2 nedelje pre izlaska fulla

2 nedelje pre izlaska fulla

Konacno da jednom iskombinuju nesto normalno,a ne DEMO da igramo 5 meseci,a cekamo FULL jos 3 meseca :)

EDIT: Jedva cekam prve slike i video klipove :D

Konacno da jednom iskombinuju nesto normalno,a ne DEMO da igramo 5 meseci,a cekamo FULL jos 3 meseca :)

EDIT: Jedva cekam prve slike i video klipove :D

izvini sta pricas kad demo pes-a oduvek izlazi 2 nedelje pre fulla,kad smo demo igrali 5 meseci a full cekali 3 meseca?

izvini sta pricas kad demo pes-a oduvek izlazi 2 nedelje pre fulla,kad smo demo igrali 5 meseci a full cekali 3 meseca?

Pricam o PES2011 demo je izasao bar 1-2 meseca pred Full-a.