soul_eclipse

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  877
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984
  • Device:  Windows

PTE-Patch-5.0.png

– Added Kobenhavn, Club Brugge, Rubin Kazan, Spartak Moskva, PAOK,  Skenderbeu, Steaua Bucuresti – Fully licensed with correct squads,  lineups, kits, faces, stats & acessories.
– Imported all the transfers, new players and tactics from the PES Live Update (March 17)
– Brasileirão 2016 – Added Botafogo, E.C. Vitoria, America Mineiro & Santa Cruz
– Primera Division Argentina 2016 – Added Atletico Tucuman & Patronato
– New/Updated kits for: PSG and Eintracht Frankfurt
– Added Malaysia & Indonesia national teams
– Ethiad Stadium (Manchester City) added
– Updated the Liga BBVA Bancomer
– Updated managers for all teams
– Added 40 + new faces, including for: Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham, Rashford, Mayoral, etc.
– Fixed accessories, shirt names, positions, etc for a lot of players
– Removed all the new duplicated players from Data Pack 3.0
– Added new balls, including: argentum AFA 2016, Ordem3 CBF 2016
– Added new boots, including: Messi 15, Mercurial Superfly CR7 Natural Diamond, Nike Radiant Reveal Pack
– Added new gloves, including: Adidas Ace Zones Pro (different colors),  Nike Premier SGT, Nike Vapor Grip, Puma evoSPEED 1.4, etc.
– KONAMI Data Pack 3.0 & KONAMI Patch 1.04.00 included
– Online Compatible

#LAST PATCH FOR PES 16
This will PROBABLY be the last patch for PES 16. From now on we will  only release updates, including big updates for the new season, EURO  2016 & Copa América 2016.

[PES16] PTE PATCH GENERAL FEATURES:
– 1. Bundesliga 2015-2016 Licensed
– Liga BBVA Bancomer 2015-2016 Licensed
– Premier League, Championship, Liga NOS Licensed
– New teams: Rapid Wien, Midtjylland, Krasnodar, Molde, Lokomotiv  Moscow, Sion, Asteras, Legia, Bate, Malmo, Shakhtar, Dinamo Zagreb,  CSKA, Astana, Dnipro, Red Bull Salzburg, Anderlecht, Celtic, Fenerbahçe,  Besiktas, Plzen, Slovan Liberec & Crvena Zvezda
– Kits for all the unlicensed National Teams
– Kits for all unlicensed Argentinian and Chilian Teams
– Real logos and names for all the unlicenced leagues and competitions
– Added faces, balls, boots, gloves and sleeve bagdes
– Added photos and names for all managers
– Real stadium names for all teams
– New stadiums added, correctly assigned to the respective teams
– Patch compatible with the Greek and Russian languages
– Patch compatible Online

MEGA1: Link
MEGA2: Link
MEGA3: Link
MEGA4: Link
MEGA5: Link
MEGA6: Link

STADIUM PACK BY ESTARLEN SILVA - ADAPTED FOR PTE PATCH:

ZYPPISHARE:
This is not a pack created by PTE so, the stadiums are not correctly linked to their respective teams.
 - If you already have the stadium pack installed in the PTE Patch, you  dont need to download again, just make a backup of the file  "ptepatch_sta" who is inside the "download" folder of your PES 16  installation folder, before install the new patch.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  92
  • Birthday:  11/15/1991

Imaju li face za Pfk i CZV?

Ima face za CZV i PTZ :)

• Content Count:  92
  • Birthday:  11/15/1991

Daj par skrinsutova za nove ako nije problem  :)

Nema mnogo faca samo par i to je to. U ostalom skini pec :)

[PES16] PTE Patch Update 5.1 - RELEASED 17/04/2016

PTE%2BPatch%2BPrewie.png

- Online Mode Fixed

- Missing GK gloves fixed
- Added new faces
- Updated some managers
- Updated a lot of Brasileirão transfers
- Removed more duplicate players
- Fixed some players accessories, faces and stats
- Other minor issues fixed

* If you use the extra team mod, read the info inside, before install the PTE Patch Update 5.1
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
DOWNLOAD PTE PATCH UPDATE
ZYPPISHARE: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/wK29LqYv/file.html
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!LcMmWbKZ!eTovnYpmT...UDIpRgzMQ6t7Yo
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
UPDATE INFORMATION
- Is necessary have the PTE Patch 5.0 installed
- If you find some error, please report 
- Don`t reupload in others links. Use the original ones, respect our work. 
- Don't use any of our work without permission
How to add "cpk`s" on PTE Patch

CREDITS 
Konami, PES Logos, danyy77, buffon99, klashman69, zlac, Jenkey, cabry, fruits, moody, 
pesmonkey, -InMortal-, gabe.paul.logan, pimplo, donkscrispo, muske25, nemesisk, gasparzinho, 
VinVanDam, Estarlen Silva, a7med sb, cRoNoSHaCk, barcafan, Tunizizou, ramy, Tasci, Cuky, Maritimo,
AMussolini, steadyontherem8, Wens, Tisera09, killer1896, SantyArgentina, Znovik_S, pantelg7, rednik, 
Kairzhanov_21, spiritusanto, KOH, HD3011, Hawke, Andry_Dexter11, MarioMilan, smeagol75, starvin, juce, 
NikoLiberty4, boonaun, Txak, Tizziano, TwistedLogic, basilhspa013, Kuzmich, GOALARG, Swoosh1968, 
Bilgehan Alpaydin, Baris Yerlikaya, Killacarrillo, Shram, l4vezz1, oxarapesedit, vangheljs, AdrianMedina, 
alexis2323, viper12, G-Style, wygno, ZZ-TOP, elargentino91, IDK, FarhanA

- Special thanks to Brezinho, Ginda, everst9, mckagan22 & PES Arabia
- Special thanks to A. Hernandez for the Argentinian and Chilean kit pack
- Special thanks to "TEAM PES MX" and their creators, Donaldo Medina, xDark Mauri15x, Mindmaster & UBarreras for the LIGA BBVA Bancomer. 
PTE Patch 2016 - mota10 - andy18cruz - stavrello7 - NemanjaBRE
  • Like 1

• Group:  Administrators
  • Content Count:  4,867
  • Achievement Points:  30,231
  • Birthday:  10/12/1982
  • Device:  iPhone

PTE Patch F.A.Q.

Frequently Asked Questions - F.A.Q.

- HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PTE PATCH?

1. Delete "PTE" folder, "PTE Patch.exe", "DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll" & "DevComponents.DotNetBar2.xml" file from your "PES 2016 installation folder"

2. Delete "DpFileList.bin" and all PTE .cpk files from your "PES 2016 installation folder/download" folder.

3. Delete EDIT.bin from "Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save".

- I INSTALLED THE PATCH BUT, THE NAMES/TEAMS LOGOS ARE NOT CORRECT

- Solution 1: See if you have the "Offline Mode" activated on the PTE Patch.exe (selector)

- Solution 2: Install the patch again, following the tutorial carefully

- THE SETUP STOPPED WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO?

1. Its normal, just wait a few minutes

- "PTE Patch has not been totally installed because of the following reason......"

1. Make a clean installation of the patch, see in the tutorial how to do that.

- PTE PATCH STOPPED WORKING PROPERLY AFTER I UPDATED THE GAME WITH A NEW KONAMI DLC

1. Its normal, after a new DLC, you always have to wait for a compatible version of the patch

- I KEEP GETTING THE ERROR (0xc0000142) WHEN I TRY TO START THE GAME

- Solution 1:  Change the compatibility of the "pes2016.exe" file to "Windows 7"

- Solution 2:  http://deshack.net/windows-how-to-solve-application-error-0xc0000142-and-0xc0000005/

- PTE PATCH CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY?

1. No, PTE Patch never change and will never change the gameplay of the game

- CAN I USE THE PTE PATCH WITH THE ORIGINAL/FAKE GAME?

1. Yes, the PTE Patch is compatible with the "2 versions"

- PTE PATCH WILL USE "PES STATS DATABASE" OR "FM STATS" ?

1. No, we never change the stats, even if they are "stupidly" wrong

2. We only use FM/PSD stats for teams that are created by us

- CAN I CONTINUE USING OLD SAVES AFTER INSTALLING A NEW PTE PATCH?

1. Yes, you can continue, just go to "Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save" and make a copy

of the files "ML xx.bin" for Master League and "BL xx.bin" for Become a Legend. 

- CAN I PLAY ONLINE WITH PTE PATCH?

1. Yes, you only have to switch to 'Online Mode' in "PTE Patch.exe"

2. You can only play online with the original game

- "UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHEN CONNECTING TO PES 2016 SERVERS"

1. Apply the "Online Mode" in "PTE Patch.exe"

2. You can only play online with the original game

- SOME PLAYERS HAVE INVISIBLE BOOTS/THEY DON'T HAVE BOOTS

1. You are with the Online Mode activated. Remember that, the Online Mode is just for play Online, not Offline

3. If you have the Offline mode activated but, the players still have no boots, report the error please (Name of the players + team name)

- WHEN I START THE GAME, I GET STUCK IN A BLACK SCREEN AND THE GAME DOESN'T RUN

1. Make sure that you are running the Selector or the pes2016.exe as administrator

2. See if you are using the correct pes2016.exe version

3. Change the compatibility of the "pes2016.exe" file to windows 7 or XP

4. Try update Direct X, Net.Framework or Microsoft Visuall C++

- IS NECESSARY HAVE THE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE PTE PATCH FOR INSTALL A NEW ONE?

1. No, never is. Otherwise we would refer that

- WHY PTE PATCH DONT REPLACE KONAMI FACES?

- We don't replace because two simple things:

1. Added faces don't work online or can create some problems so, for not have one face in the offline mode and another different one in the Online mode, we don't replace.

2. Our ideals as PES edit team is, license what is unlicensed and add what is missing for give our fans a better and more real experience maintaining the game more original was possible.

- APPEARS AN ERROR WHEN EXTRACTING THE PARTS

1. Maybe you have a corrupted part, try download again that part.

2. Try use "winrar" to extract.

- SOME MANAGERS IN THE MASTER LEAGUE HAVE THE SAME NAME "R. MARTINEZ"

1. If you have started the ML before the release of the PTE Patch 2.0 its normal

2. To solve the error, you need to start a new master league

3. Attention that, after konami`s new data pack`s some managers can have the same problem again. Unfortunately, old saves don't read the new licensed      managers. 

- I HAVE "DUMMY" PLAYERS IN SOME TEAMS

1. You have the "Online Mode" activated, go to the PTE Patch.exe and apply the "Offline Mode"

2. You have installed the patch incorrectly

3. If is none of the last 2 options, report the error, please

- CAN I ADD BOOTPACKS, BALLS, STAIUM PACKS.....INTO PTE PATCH?

1. Yes, the PTE Patch is compatible with everything, you just need to know how to add cpk files.

2. TUTORIAL: 

- WHEN I ADD NEW CPK`S USING THE DPFILELIST GENERATOR I LOSE SOME TEAMS LOGOS AND NAMES

1. Make sure you have selected the correct DLC in the tool before create the new DpFileList

2. Big attention to the cpk`s order when using the DpFileList Generator

2. TUTORIAL:

- CAN I ADD MORE PITCH MODE`S/SCOREBOARDS/REFEREE KITS/SWEETFX IN THE PTE PATCH SELECTOR?

1. Yes, you can.

2. Just add a folder with the files, in the respective folder in your "PES 2016 installation folder\PTE" folder

---------------------------------------------------

PTE PATCH CPK`S INFORMATION

ptepatch.cpk       = Kits, sleeve badges, teams flags, competitions emblems, coaches photos

ptepatch_fac.cpk   = Players faces

ptepatch_ace.cpk   = Boots, balls and gloves

ptepath_off.cpk    = Database Files for offline mode

ptepatch_onl.cpk   = Database Files for online mode

ptepatch_log.cpk   = CPK for our extra "Logos Swing Style", "Logos Wave Glossy" or "Logos WGSTICK"

ptepatch_pit.cpk   = Pitch mode

ptepatch_ref.cpk   = Referee kits

ptepath_sco.cpk    = Scoreboards

ptepatch_sta.cpk   = Stadium Pack

ptepatch_adb.cpk   = Adboards

CPK`S CORRECT ORDER - DPFILELIST (OFFLINE MODE)

01. ptepatch_log.cpk

02. ptepath_sco.cpk

03. ptepatch_ref.cpk

04. ptepatch_pit.cpk

05. ptepatch_adb.cpk

06. ptepatch_sta.cpk

07. ptepatch_fac.cpk

08. ptepatch_ace.cpk

09. ptepath_off.cpk

10. ptepatch.cpk 

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------

CPK`S CORRECT ORDER - DPFILELIST GENERATOR TOOL:

oacMT8x.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The number "01" means that, the game read first this CPK and the number "10" is the last to be read by the game.

- So, if you have, for example, the Chelsea Home kit with blue shorts in the CPK number "01" and the Chelsea Home kit, with white shorts, in the CPK number   "10", only will work the Chelsea home kit with blue shorts because is the first to be read by the game.

- The CPK`S are compacted using the "CRI Packed File Maker"

- Build CPK file settings: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3884721/iamgem5.PNG

PTE Patch Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved

PTE Patch is licensed under a Creative Commons International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

• Group:  Super Moderators
  • Content Count:  3,257
  • Achievement Points:  5,200
  • Birthday:  07/13/1992

PES 2016 PSD Stats for PTE 5.1 by RMB (Version 3.0)

PES2016-PSD-Stats-For-PTE-Patch-5.1-by-R
First of all, this patch was made using PTE 5.1 as a base, so the credit goes to them. Also, if you’re going to install this, I recommend you to use that patch, it’s the best i’ve seen until now. Also I’m pretty sure it should be compatible with other patches, but always make a back up.
All the credits for the creation of the MLS go to HarleyGnr and JesusHrs. Remember, this update only includes the players and the teams. For the logos and kits, you have to download the cpk.
This patch uses PSD (PES Stats Database) and PKKE (PES Kings Edition) stats as a base. Some players were modified by me, but most of them are using their stats, so the credit for those goes to them too. If you have any doubts about stats, you can ask me in the comments, send me a message or go to PSD or PKKE and read the pages and pages of discussion. This stats weren’t made by fans of a specific player or some idiot who knows nothing about the sport. This stats were made by experts on football and, most important (maybe), experts on playing PES. If you don’t like PSD stats (because for some reason some people don’t like them), then leave now. I would answer to every doubt, but I’m not wasting my time on hater comments. Don’t waste your time and don’t make me waste mine. Now remember, this took me hours, hours and hours to do. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to be a dick. The only thing I want here is to share, I’m not even using ads. Saying thanks if you liked it wouldn’t be bad too.
Just some warnings: don’t look at teams overalls. The ladder is totally broken. A team with 80 Attack, 80 Midfield and 76 Defense would have 4.5 stars, this always happens and it’s Konami’s fault. I can’t do anything about it, but it’s just a number there, it doesn’t actually affect the team when they play. It’s just a ****ing ladder that it’s totally broken because of Konami’s fault. If someone has any idea of how to change this, I would appreciate to know about it.
With “stats” I don’t just mean the numbers, but the special abilities, the position and the height and weight (because some players are wrong rated by Konami even in that aspect). I’ve corrected everything, like the strong foot of Mahrez (he’s left footed and Konami has his as right footed, wtf). Hope you enjoy it.
All the teams in this list have updated stats for all their players, updated line ups and transfers (i’ve also fixed the stadiums for the ones who are using PTE 4.1), and also i’ve created for scratch the players who were not included in the game.

Content:
– Transfers until 17/4/16.
– PSD stats updated until 17/4/16.
– Rival clubs added for the edited teams of Liga BBVA, Serie A and Premier League.
– +70 line ups updated.
– Player numbers updated for national teams.

Premier League:
– Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle, Southampton, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea, Tottenham, Watford, West Bromwich and West Ham.

Ligue 1:
– Bordeaux, Lille, Olympique Lyon, Olympique de Marseille, Monaco, Nantes, Nice, PSG, Stade Rennais and Saint-Etienne.

Serie A:
Atalanta, Bologna, Chievo Verona, Fiorentina, Genoa, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Milan, Napoli, Palermo, Roma, Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Torina, Hellas Verona and Udinese.

Serie B:
Cagliari.

Eredivise:
PSV.

Liga BBVA:
Athletic Club, Atlético de Madrid, Barcelona, Real Betis, Celta de Vigo, Espanyol, Getafe, Levante, Malaga, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Sevilla, Valencia and Villareal.

Liga NOS:
Benfica, Porto and Sporting.

Bundesliga:
Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Borussia MG, Bayer Leverkusen, Schalke and Wolfsburg.

Other European Teams:
Anderlecht, KAA Gent, CSKA Moskva, Maccabi, Zenit, Shakhtar Donetsk, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Basel.

Brasileirao:
Atlético Mineiro, Corinthians, Cruzeiro, Flamengo, Inter do Porto Alegre, Palmeiras, Santos and Sao Paulo.

Primera División Argentina:
– Boca, Independiente, Newell’s, Racing, River Plate, Rosario Central and San Lorenzo.

MLS:
– All clubs added with their line ups and players.

Liga MX:
– Tigres.

National Teams (call ups updated until 17/4/16):
– Europe: Autria, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
– Africa: Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
– North and Centre America: Mexico and United States.
– Southamerica: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Uruguay.

Classic Teams:
– European Classics and World Classics.
– Xavi, Buffon, Cantona, Maradona, Henry, Puyol, Ronaldinho and many others added.

Screenshots:
2-300x154.jpg 5-300x146.jpg
29-1-300x145.jpg 30-1-300x145.jpg

mediafire.png speedyshare.png
Installation:
1) Make a back up of your original “EDIT” file, the one who is located in C:\Users\user\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save.
2) Unzip the file you’ve just downloaded with Winrar.
3) Copy the “EDIT” file to C:\Users\user\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\save and replace.
4) That’s it, now you can play!

If you’re interested on the graphic patch I’m using, you can download it from here.
If there’s any problem, doubt or team request, let me know about it in the comment section.
  • Like 1