Oficijalni partneri

Multi patch tutorial by allezlinter

Fernando Torres

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  68
  • Achievement Points:  0
  • Solved Content:  0

OK

I know the thing only on WINDOWS, so if you don't have windows i don't know.

Backup your exe.

First, you download Free hex editor, you install, and with it, you open the exe on the unique game installed for the moment.

Then you use the "find" function (in edit), and you search "folder1".

You change the name to "xxxxxx1", with xxxxxx a word in only 6 letters

Then you find "folder2", and you rename it "xxxxxx2", with xxxxxx the same word as previously.

You do it also for folder3 to folder8 (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).

Save the new exe on your desktop, and replace the other one with this one.

Then you go in my files, konamei, Pro evoultion soccer-, save, and you'll find your actual saves, in folders named folder1,, folder2, ...

You also rename those as previously.

This is in order that every patch you'll have uses his own option file.

Then, you open the windows programms (the button on the botton left (the normal button you use when you want to see all programms.

And you open "regedit" (if you have win7 or vista, tape it in search a programm or file, if you have xp or older, tape it in execute)

In regedit, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KONAMIPES6 \PES6 (for win7) or something like that in xp : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PROGRAM FILES\KONAMIPES6\PES6 (not sure at 100% but something like that).

You click right and export the "folder" PES6.

Then close regedit, and backup this file.

Open the file with notepad, and change the line

"installdir"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\KONAMI\\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6\\"

by what you want (it will be the new directory folder of PES6 (don't foget the double slash : \\)

Then, save the file (in notepad) and change also the directory folder name in (Program files) as you put above.

Then double click the .reg file you've save, and accept all is asked.

Now, you can make a new short cut to your desktop of the exe in the new directory folder, and keep the reg file.

By this, you can install how many patches you want, making each time a new directory folder and save folder, the only thing to switch is doulbe cliking the reg file and accept all.

Then you'll only have to launch the right exe (after cliking and installing the right .reg) to have how many patches you want.

Here is a view of my folders

davor.png

Video tutorial> http://www.livestream.com/allezlinter/video?clipId=pla_7b6b5953-8941-433d-b4c3-804839e14758&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Isti postupak i za prethodne PES-ove (3,4,5)