Stadium Supporter 4 Goalscorer ->DOWNLOAD<- & Aftergoal Music ->DOWNLOAD<-

InoMessi

• Group:  Super Moderators
  • Content Count:  3,257
  • Achievement Points:  5,200
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1992
  • Device:  Windows

I just converted the 2011 SSS and a bit edited it to PES 2012 and made some few new ones. Just copy the folder dt11.img to your kitserver dir. So and I converted and passt to the SSS the Aftergoal Music from PES 2011 to 2012 and made some new ones with better quality 4 Inter and Manchester United (my 2 favourite teams). The same operation copy folder dt11.img to your kitserver directory. This year the stadium commentary is messed up, because we can only use ADX MONO files, STEREO is not working!!! The best way is to convert the files to ADX v4 not 3(3 is working but with very low quali). 4 this I used the CRI Middleware ADX Encoder 2.00. If you don't want, you can use only one of them, it works too with every patch and non patch. Have fun!

PES 2012 STADIUM SUPPORTER 4 GOALSCORER

http://hotfile.com/dl/143214004/acf0...corer.rar.html

PES 2012 AFTERGOAL MUSIC

So, as I promised yesterday the download link for the Aftergoal Music. Newsmile.gif Special for the community I made some new tracks for Barca, Man. City, Milan, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Roma with HQ. Download & enjoy it! worshippy.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?k4b3xsss6d6uopi

Playerlist 4 SS4G:

Abate, Aguero, A.Diarra, Anderson, A.D'Alessandro, Antonini, Arshavin, Balotelli, Ben Arfa, Benzema, Berbatov, Bojan, Borriello, Brandao, Cambiasso, Cassano, Cavenaghi, Cheyrou, Chiellini, C.Ronaldo, D.Milito, Del Piero, Drogba, E.Cisse, Fabregas, Felipe Melo, Gerrard, Giggs, Gignac, Gillardino, Gourcuff, Govou, Grosso, Higuain, Hulk, Iaquinta, Iniesta, F.Inzaghi, J.Moutinho, J.Zanetti, Kaka, Kompany, Lampard, Lennon, Lisandro Lopez, Loevenkrands, Lucho Gonzalez, Luis Fabiano, Luis Suarez, M.Richards, Maicon, Malouda, Mandanda, Marchisio, Materazzi, Maxi Rodriguez, Menez, Messi, Miccoli, Nani, Nasri, Nesta, Oezil, J.S.Park, Pastore, Pato, Pazzini, Pepe Reina, Pirlo, Podolski, Quaresma, R.Ferdinand, Ribery, Robben, Robinho, Rooney, S.Taylor, Samuel, Scholes, Sneijder, Szczesny, Terry, Toni, Tevez, Torres, Totti, Trezeguet, Valbuena, Van Persie, Van Der Vaart, Vidic, Villa, Walcott, Xabi Alonso

Teamlist 4 Aftergoal Music:

England, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Argentina, Brasil, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Genoa, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Milan, Roma, Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia

PS. When I will have more free time I search 4 more players & team music.

I take requests to make new Supporters and Aftergoal Musics, but only when you will send me or upload an good quality mp3 file.

NOTE!!!

Both patches are working only when you play at home, some players in the 2nd map are using a special "screaming commentary", so by them the aftergoal music is not working!!!

MAP LINK:

CREDITS: 4 MOST OF THE STADIUM SUPPORTERS SONGS to MANSON and LUCAGALL88, 4 THE AFTERGOAL MUSIC to BARCALACI_84 and VERY SPECIAL BIG THX to MASTER OMAR AHMED 4 the list with some Stadium Commentary files.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  31
  • Achievement Points:  0

Ima li drugih linkova? Ovi ne rade vise.

• Group:  Administrators
  • Content Count:  4,867
  • Achievement Points:  30,231
  • Birthday:  10/12/1982
  • Device:  iPhone

samo hotfile ne radi ostala dva rade

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  31
  • Achievement Points:  0

Znam da rade druga dva, ali to nije radovanje publike posle gola, to su pesme koje se pustaju preko razglasa kada neki klub postigne gol. U svakom slucaju hvala na odgovoru.

• Group:  Administrators
  • Content Count:  4,867
  • Achievement Points:  30,231
  • Birthday:  10/12/1982
  • Device:  iPhone

Ako nadjemo neki drugi server bice postavljen link